Monday, June 28, 2010

Ripplesketches - Donate to help the poor animals of the Gulf Coast

NOTE: If you bought this, I apologize for not getting it to you - I haven't gotten an address yet from the Ripple blog! Hopefully they send it to me soon!!



My daughter Gwyneth and I did some drawings for Ripplesketches, a blog set up by Kelly Light to help the poor animals that are being decimated by the BP Oil Spill. Please help these poor animals...i will throw in some freebies as well

Ripplesketches: Each sketchcard on this blog is $10.00. The $10.00 is a donation to help the animal victims of the Deep Water Horizon Gulf Oil Spill. Every penny is donated. The two Non-Profits that are benefitting are The Institute for Marine Mammal Studies and The International Bird Rescue Research Center. You can purchase a card if you donate directly to one of the non-profits and email me the confirmation and your address to ripplesketches@verizon.net. The artist will mail you the signed card.

http://ripplesketches.blogspot.com/2010/06/like-mother-like-daughter.html

2 comments:

Tami Cohen said...

hey did you donate another nautilus??? bc your first one sold! don't publish this i'm being dorky.

i submitted another sea star print bc my friend fern said she wanted one. but i won't put it on my blog til tomorrow.

we have to get together! what's a good day for you guys???

Sniffles and Smiles said...

You are one magnificent and compassionate lady! Good for you! I love that you are doing this! You inspire me! ~Janine XO