Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spike and Friends - Art for the Humane Society Walkathon


Painting's called: "We're Walking, Are you?"
I'm the artist for this August's Furry Friday (August 13) which kicks off the Walk for the Animals fundraiser. This and many other Spike related work will be there for sale - The piece showing here will be the art that advertises for the Humane Society of Berks County's walkathon and fundraiser. I hope you can come out and see me that night - here's a link to it:
Walk for the animals
and a link to Humane Society events

6 comments:

Tami Cohen said...

i would like a pair of pink high tops with hearts on them! awesomeness, adrienne x

roberto M. said...

Adrienne, Hello. I love these dogs with shoes !!!!.
Very funny!!

CarolynnzArt said...

Too cute, Adrienne! I love these pups!

~~carolynn

Elizabeth said...

Aw! This furry family is fab.

VixenLily said...

some cute pups :)

VixenLily said...

cute pups :)